• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Wifi Dell laser printer for $30 @ Staples, and today a 25% off coupon on many things

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    452 times
    Sunday and Monday only, Staples has the 32-gig Sandisk Cruzer Blade for $9.99. It shows in their weekly ad but not online.
    rosalie likes this.
    Usurper of wife's Thrive 10, now sporting dalepl's much-improved version of Toshiba's ICS 4.0.4.
    Nexus 7 owner, eternal Commodore enthusiast, and hobbyist of making old tech do the unexpected.

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    452 times
    rosalie, did you see that in the ad? I stopped by Staples, and they hadn't heard of the 32-gig Cruzer on sale like that, and I can't find it now. I wonder if I saw an error in the early edition of the new ad.
    Usurper of wife's Thrive 10, now sporting dalepl's much-improved version of Toshiba's ICS 4.0.4.
    Nexus 7 owner, eternal Commodore enthusiast, and hobbyist of making old tech do the unexpected.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    895 times
    No, I didn't see that one. Might it have been Radio Shack, or another store instead?

Too bad that even if it had been an error in an early edition of the new ad, they almost always have a disclaimer, which says that they aren't responsible for errors like that, which I don't feel is right.
    Thriving with dalepl's silky-smooth DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4) and Pio_Masaki's Melchior v 2.4 kernel

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1983 times
    I went there. It was $19.99....
    ~Dan

Running DaleNet Rooted ICS v4.0.4 and Turbo Prop mod

No affiliation with Toshiba whatsoever- other than as a satisfied Thrive owner.

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    371 times
    Quote Originally Posted by danvee View Post
    I went there. It was $19.99....
    Dan,
    Saw that price at Fry's over the week-end.
    I have two 16 GB sticks which is enough for what I do.
    DW
    Dennis

DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Deodexed Stock Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4)
    "In Memory of my wife Donna"

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    452 times
    I don't hallucinate, and I'm still renowned with an old boss for a sharp memory. Now, I was posting late Saturday when they had just posted their ad for this week, and I think it was an error. I specifically saw "Two days only" for the price.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    452 times
    Here's a 64-gig Patriot Exporter for $19.99 at Tiger Direct. No rebates!

Patriot Xporter Pulse 64GB Flash Drive - USB 2.0, Aluminum Housing - PSF64GXPPUSB at TigerDirect.com
    rosalie and SteveCampsOut like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Ads