• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: [ROM] Team Baked Black Bean Thrive (Unofficial)

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times
    Care to share the solution that worked for you?
    Found my signature file, but it appears to be empty...

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Twitter
    @rodgersouma
    Hey Guys, am new here, so i recently flashed Team Baked Black Bean Thrive (Unofficial) and last night when i tried to toggle bluetooth on,my AT100 began bootlooping. I had to hard-reset before it got working again. Any ideas on why this is happening, or any solution?
    Some of my apps too seem to be crashing (not sure if its really crashing but they just close,like twitter, and my Google App, Search) . Kindly Assist

Thanks!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    452 times
    Hi arden, did you follow the instructions, including doing factory resets?
    Usurper of wife's Thrive 10, now sporting dalepl's much-improved version of Toshiba's ICS 4.0.4.
    Nexus 7 owner, eternal Commodore enthusiast, and hobbyist of making old tech do the unexpected.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I loaded the B25 Shinka and 4.1 Gapps and everything was great. I then updated the Google App to 4.4 which enables Google search, voice search, and the Google launcher. When opening Google search I always get a force close after the pages loads. I've wiped the cache, uninstalled the updates and installed again and continue to have the issue. I heard the audio patch causes problems but never installed because I don't need headphones to work. Any ideas?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    452 times
    I can only chalk up the force closing to incompatibility. Pio's Jelly Bean ROMs aren't pure Android 4.1, but what took from CyanogenMod and cobbled in parts of ICS 4.0.4, and there might be something legacy that the Google app doesn't like.

I can't stand the white background in the apps list, so I don't bother upgrading the Google app on any of my Android devices.
    Usurper of wife's Thrive 10, now sporting dalepl's much-improved version of Toshiba's ICS 4.0.4.
    Nexus 7 owner, eternal Commodore enthusiast, and hobbyist of making old tech do the unexpected.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jimfree View Post
    Edit: I quoted wrong post... this is an answer for deadpixel99..

Are you referring to the audio_patch.zip or meerkats apk? My links to MediaFire are still good. Here it is again...

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/esb...b/Thrive_Stuff
    Still working in 2019!!! Thank you so much for these. Everything I've been looking for for the passed 14 days is conveniently available on one page. These links should be up front for easier access. This forums first suggested links are dead. XDA's links are even more dead. Your links sir are rays of sunlight parting the clouds cast over this wonderful Toshiba thrive. And thank you as well Pio. I've become a fan in the course of one week. By far, my favorite ROM so far, of course I've only had a week with my newly revitalize Thrive but I've flashed everything I could fine and thanks to the post I'm replying to, I have a handful more things to flash.
    panda likes this.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Remove Ads

Ads