• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: [ROM] Team Baked Black Bean Thrive (Unofficial)

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times
    How is the card formatted (FAT)? Is it full-size or micro?
    Found my signature file, but it appears to be empty...

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mcarver2000 View Post
    How is the card formatted (FAT)? Is it full-size or micro?
    Its formatted ExFat.. once i put it in my pc it didnt recognize it so i did a chkdsk and it found errors and corrected them. I could then see all my apps and files. i put it back in tablet and was told its damaged once again. There after the pc didnt recognize it again. repeated chkdsk and its fine.. So obviously the ROM is doing something to the sdcard. its a full size Transcend 128gb card formatted EXFat. I was trying my best not to format it to fat32 cause there's TONS of stuff on it. Would hate to do it and tablet still doesn't recognize it. Stock and Dalenets rooted rom recognizes it. Now if this rom will recognize it as fat32 i will transfer files to pc, reformat it and add data files back. if not guess its back to ICS.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    452 times
    ICS worked with exFAT? All I know is that for reliability, stick to FAT32, but NTFS should also work.
    Usurper of wife's Thrive 10, now sporting dalepl's much-improved version of Toshiba's ICS 4.0.4.
    Nexus 7 owner, eternal Commodore enthusiast, and hobbyist of making old tech do the unexpected.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    ICS worked with exFAT? All I know is that for reliability, stick to FAT32, but NTFS should also work.
    Yes ICS worked with EXFat. Stock out the box and Dalenets rooted rom. From what I understood the SDXC card has to be formatted EXFat to get full storage capacity of card and that Fat32 would show less storage.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Pio, I'm running Black baked ROM and love it, but ran into the audio issue you mentioned. I tried getting the fix for it, but the link seems to be dead. Any suggestions on how I can fix? Audio works, but at low volume and headphones don't work at all. Thanx.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesquious View Post
    Pio, I'm running Black baked ROM and love it, but ran into the audio issue you mentioned. I tried getting the fix for it, but the link seems to be dead. Any suggestions on how I can fix? Audio works, but at low volume and headphones don't work at all. Thanx.
    Back up a couple of pages in this thread and look for my post containing the link to my MediaFire share. You will find what you are looking for and then some there.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Audio fix

Quote Originally Posted by jimfree View Post
    Back up a couple of pages in this thread and look for my post containing the link to my MediaFire share. You will find what you are looking for and then some there.
    Ok, I did find the mediafire link, but that app is for sharing music and photos. I just want the audio to work with headphones. Perhaps I did not specify that correctly. Or is that suppose to fix audio issue? It doesn't make sense to me but you are the expert.
    4_Weasel likes this.

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    371 times
    Power down your Thrive Tablet/plug in you headphones then re-start your Thrive. Had same problem and this worked for me.
    Dennis

DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Deodexed Stock Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4)
    "In Memory of my wife Donna"

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Audio fix

I did try rebooting with no success, but thanx for the tip. It was worth a shot.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I was able to find the proper audio patch link and it solved the headphone issue. Thank you to all who helped. :]

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads