• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By epakrat75

Thread: Netflix 1.4 brings playback to 'all Android 2.2 and 2.3 devices'

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    203 times

Netflix 1.4 brings playback to 'all Android 2.2 and 2.3 devices'

2. Ads

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    404 times
    I found it interesting that despite this claim, the LG G2X Android Phone (running 2.3) still doesn't work. Then I realized that it like the Thrive both use the Tegra2 chipset. We obviously know it works on the Thrive (after root) but I thought it interesting just the same.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    68 times
    I haven't seen netflix in the market (available for the thrive).. anyone have an update if they have seen it?
    ˇˇˇVIVA LA THRIVE-ALUTION!!!
    Click here to donate for my hard work!
    I've worked tirelessly for the first week to get root, and posting images, into second week and creating guides for you.
    I've helped many of you to get root working. Have a heart, donate to your devs.
    Don't just donate to me, find DJ_Steve, and donate to him too. He was the magic behind the method.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    Auster. Good to see you again. Where you been hiding? You can find it here: http://www.thriveforums.org/forum/to...lix-issue.html
    My Development
    Easy Flash Tool (DOS) | Root/Unroot Tool (Linux)
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    68 times
    Voice is gone, and still recovering from a cold. It's literally been the worst month for me. Plus my day job has been hectic. I'm not ignoring thrive development, just haven't had time to get back to it. =(
    I'll try to be around more. But I'm looking at setting up a more permanent dev machine at home, so I can dig into the thrive a little deeper.
    Mainly, nothing new has been happening around the thrive, so it hasn't caught my attention. :-P
    ˇˇˇVIVA LA THRIVE-ALUTION!!!
    Click here to donate for my hard work!
    I've worked tirelessly for the first week to get root, and posting images, into second week and creating guides for you.
    I've helped many of you to get root working. Have a heart, donate to your devs.
    Don't just donate to me, find DJ_Steve, and donate to him too. He was the magic behind the method.

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    404 times
    It's not in the Market for the Thrive. The web market still shows it as incompatible.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    Quote Originally Posted by austeregrim View Post
    Voice is gone, and still recovering from a cold. It's literally been the worst month for me. Plus my day job has been hectic. I'm not ignoring thrive development, just haven't had time to get back to it. =(
    I'll try to be around more. But I'm looking at setting up a more permanent dev machine at home, so I can dig into the thrive a little deeper.
    Mainly, nothing new has been happening around the thrive, so it hasn't caught my attention. :-P
    Well, you do need to look at my new boot image. It makes the device run so much smoother. I think you will like it.
    My Development
    Easy Flash Tool (DOS) | Root/Unroot Tool (Linux)
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    342 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dalepl View Post
    Well, you do need to look at my new boot image. It makes the device run so much smoother. I think you will like it.
    He ain't lying to you there. Never seen so much memory free on any rom and it is smooth. Personally, it is my favorite and I have tried all of them.

Remove Ads

Ads