• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,375 of 1375
Like Tree544Likes

Thread: Let's have some fun with hijackings

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    447 times
    AmEv, you're back!!! How did your mission go, and were you like every other RM I've known, overjoyed to be home but sad to leave?

Losing Dan is still a heartbreak. The rest of us try to pick up the tremendous amount of work he did here. I check the forums daily in case of spam, but I don't always have time to reply.
    Frequent pilferer of wife's Thrive 10, currently sporting Pio's Kuroikaze Shinka B25.
    Nexus 7 owner and eternal Commodore enthusiast.

2. Ads

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    268 times
    Twitter
    AmEv7Fam
    That was pretty much how it went for me. I had an amazing set of presidents, each great in their own way.

Funny thing is, both of them knew real quick about my tech expertise, and called on me to help when something tech related went wrong that they couldn't take care of themselves.

I actually had a reunion a year and a half after I got back home last month... has it really been that long?

Anyway, the latest device I've been getting ported to Cyanogenmod, and now LineageOS, is the Southern Telecom Smartab Streamavhine (ST13), a (well, two, one for me, one for my brither as a graduation present) 13.3" Rockchip RK3188- based tablet for $200 each on clearance. I'm eyeballing the Samsung Note Pro 12.2" tablet, due to my doodle bug biting me again, and the 13"ers don't particularly work with styluses right now. (I do have a paid copy of Autodesk Sketchbook, though.)

Still, I do plan on seeing if I can keep that goal of installing something like Lubuntu on the Thrive.
    Have a desire to throw money at my screen? Don't. Nothing'll happen. Use PayPal instead!
    Are you "thriving" for Ubuntu, and/or a Tegra 2 expert? I need your help! I've hit developer's block!
    Got OTA ICS? Want root? Go here!

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    147 times
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    AmEv, you're back!!! How did your mission go, and were you like every other RM I've known, overjoyed to be home but sad to leave?

Losing Dan is still a heartbreak. The rest of us try to pick up the tremendous amount of work he did here. I check the forums daily in case of spam, but I don't always have time to reply.
    Yeah.
    Ahhh...I have joined the ROOTED side of the Force...

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    147 times
    My Thrive bit the bullet some time ago, after I gave it to the wife. I use a Nexus 7 (2013), and badly wish Google would make another one of those instead of the Nexus 9, Pixel, etc...
    Ahhh...I have joined the ROOTED side of the Force...

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    268 times
    Twitter
    AmEv7Fam
    Well, Pio will be happy to know I now live in Arizona.
    Have a desire to throw money at my screen? Don't. Nothing'll happen. Use PayPal instead!
    Are you "thriving" for Ubuntu, and/or a Tegra 2 expert? I need your help! I've hit developer's block!
    Got OTA ICS? Want root? Go here!

Remove Ads

Ads