• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Chinese Biuld AT100 Root help please

Hello,

I had tried to root my Chinese AT100 before with no success and eventually gave it to my wife to play with because it is of little use to me in its current state. I would like to upgrade to Android 4, but not sure how to do it. There are no roots available for my build that I can find. I just want to install the USA Android 4 onto my tab so I can have Google Play.

My build number is HTK55D.34.5.0002

There is no option for this build on the Universal Flash Tool.

I have no problem with my US devices, but this one is leaving me without a clue what to do.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Chinathrive

2. Ads

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    173 times
    From description here
    [Tool] DaleNet Thrive Univeral Easy Flash Tool
    apparently one solution is this
    If your ROM is not listed in the menu, then you can use the tool to flash ClockWorkMod recovery on your device. Again, it will use the exploit researched and found by @TurnYourBackAndRun. Once ClockWorkMod is flashed to your device, you can make a Nandroid backup of your current ROM (minus the stock recovery) and make arangements with me to send the boot image and system image to me. Once I have the images, I can add your ROM to the tool so you can have root capability and I can also create pre-rooted ROMs for you.
    Paul (dalepl) might not be around to do it. So hold on to the backup of your ROM, and ask here whom to send it to.
    Do not use any non-ThriveForums advices.
    DaleNet-Thrive_10-IMM76D.01.000072314-Deodexed_Stock_Rooted_ROM-v1.0 + Avast Mobile Security + AdAway
    DaleNet-Thrive_7-HTK55D.31.5.0008-OOM_Rooted_ROM-v1.0 + Avast Mobile Security + AdAway
    Windows XP-Pro-SP3

Remove Ads

Ads