• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I'm about to Thrive. I'm a PC and laptop user but not a techie by any means. My decision now is whether to get 16GB or 32 GB. I'm not a gamer, will watch videos, will do emails, will read and write word type documents, will use GPS and other apps. If the Thrive is expandable with an SD card, why should I go with 32GB? OhioRiverBob

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Greetings from Arizona. I'm an old-school geek, Sysadmin and complete gadget freak. My TT 16GB is my sixth Android device and by far the most satisfying. Glad to be part of the community.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    hi, I'm Bob..newbie from s. florida..had my 32G thrive for 6 weeks and am very satisfied. no smart phone yet. old palm, windows pc and asus netbook user. Like portability of tablet and will need help.
    batfish likes this.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Greetings from Cincinnati!!

Been using my Thrive now for about 6 weeks, and totally loving it. Besides typical usage (browser, email), i use it alot for my daytrading of stocks & options when i'm not stationary, and for the Kindle app. Typically use my Sprint Evo 4g as a hotspot to serve my Thrive its connectivity when traveling.

I'm loving my Thrive. Picked it over the HTC products (i,m a gigantic fan of HTC phones), and sold my ipad the day after i got the Thrive. Have not had any of the problems that many of the other posters have had, with the exception of the lag while typing.

Looking forward to learning and sharing...

j
    batfish likes this.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi all, new to Android, tablets, and this site. Ordered 8GB Thrive last PM. Awaiting this new toy and trying to learn about its capabilities. I'm not clear on where to go for the various threads and info, but looking forward to learning about this site. I also have a Toshiba laptop, HTPC ( home brew ) and a WHS. Thanks in advance for the schooling.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello Everyone,

I am Aarav new user this post

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Just spent a couple of hours getting acquainted with my AT-105-T1016. Am presently hunting for a way to load and play DVD's. Looks like NETFLIX won't work, or will take work-around skills above my pay grade. Maybe Amazon? Any suggestions?

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    928 times
    Twitter
    ThriveForums
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnersbury View Post
    Just spent a couple of hours getting acquainted with my AT-105-T1016. Am presently hunting for a way to load and play DVD's. Looks like NETFLIX won't work, or will take work-around skills above my pay grade. Maybe Amazon? Any suggestions?
    Welcome Check out this thread for converting your dvd's DVD Catalyst Guide Collection (DVD, Video, Bluray)

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    254 times
    Welcome Everyone! Glad you all got Thrives, don't hesitate to scroll around forums and see if you want to share your experiences or find and get help! This is a great community and we all love helping each other out!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    "I would rather THRiVE than be EXCITEd."
    ADW Launcher Ex FAQ/Guide | Thrive Root/Unroot Video Tutorial/Walkthrough
    Phone(s) : Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Stock ICS (Android 4.0.4) | Motorola Droid (OG) - UltimateDroid 3.2.5 ROM w/ ChevyNo1 ULV 1.25 Ghz kernel
    Tablet(s) : Archos 70IT 250 GB - Stock, Rooted w/ Developer firmware | B+N Nook Color - Miui.us latest Miui v 1.11.4 w/ Dal's OC kernel set @ 1300 Mhz. | Toshiba Thrive 32 GB -
    DaleNet Thrive IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM(Android 4.0.4)

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone. My name is Tami and I live in Panama City Florida. I just got my Thrive about a month ago and am still trying to figure it out. I bought the Thrive for 2 reasons. Reason 1.. So that my grandchildren could skype their mother when she is at Shands Hospital with their baby bother who is under the age of 1 and is a heart patient. Reason 2 is that we like to go camping and I didn't want to have to load up the laptop. The 2 apps that I am really trying to get going are Skype and Pdanet Tablet. I can do the skype with no video, but really need to have the video working for grandkids to be able to see their mother. (sometimes she is stuck down there for 2 to 3 months at the time) I wanted to beable to use pdanet for tablet with my Motorola Droid (the orginal one). That is not working either. Does anyone have any ideas????????

Thank you
    Tami
    Last edited by tami0939; 09-05-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads