• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Where are the downloads?

Hi everyone,
    I have been reading the Thrive update threads for about a week and I am ready to do this. I am following instructions from Pio_masaki from 2012. He has instructed to go to the main page of the wiki and scroll down to bottom and find the downloads. The link does not work and I cannot find it anywhere

->ROM <CM10>.zip AND GAPPS (google apps) <gapps>.zip ->Both can be found on the main page of the wiki. Scroll down to the bottom for the download links Main Page

2. Ads

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    Unfortunately like so many other things on the internet link get lost as hosts change or disappear. The good news is some of us, myself included, have maintained a repository of at least some of the downloads. Even though my Thrive with cracked screen has been reduced to a clock I still have many of the files provided by Pio_masaki and others. Others have done so as well and hard searching can find them. To make things short and easy here is a link where I have stashed most but not all of the downloads. You should find what you need there. Just remember all caveats in pio's threads and others do apply. Have fun! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/esb...b/Thrive_Stuff

Remove Ads

Ads