• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

was gonna bin my thrive outdated need help please.

Hi all this is my first post so please be nice.
    I bought my thrive from new a few years back, loved the quality and feel of this tablet compared to the new alternative ones. i moved house and didnt use my tablet much since i had a new pc, but now back on the old tablet i found out things were not updating and could not update the fimware so it was just left as a device for storing pictures etc.
    So i stumbled upon this site through you tube which gave me hope but ran into problems.
    i wanted to flash the thrive through my sd card.

my present stock build is Imm76D.05.000083019

i downloaded
    DaleNet IMM76D.05.000083019 Deodexed Stock Rooted ROM (European ICS 4.0.4)

put it onto the sd card as shown,went into boot mode started the update . It said failed something to do with the signiture so i googled the error, which entailed downloading the easy flash tool. i tried to install the thrive drivers to my pc and that also came up failed. first it wouldn't work at all error message so i ran as administrator then it started and a box came up saying install failed,
    my specs on my pc are windows 8.1 running 64 bit.
    can you help me out please.............cheers

2. Ads

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I myself can't help you but there are some knowledgeable people here. Just be patient if you can and someone who can help will come by. Unfortunately traffic on this board has slowed considerably but people who can help you do still visit. Good luck.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Hi gaddypaid,

Can you please tell me which drivers you tried to install? I haven't tried on Windows 8 (I have successfully installed them on 7), but from memory there may be issues about unsigned drivers.

Remove Ads

Ads