• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Leyasch

Thread: Hiya fellow Thrivers :)

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Exclamation Hiya fellow Thrivers :)

Just an intro for all those that read newbie posts......Im Leya and from the crystal waters and white sands of the Alabama shores. While cruising for answers to my Thrive hiccups, I discovered this very informative site Happy to be a member and am looking forward to any advice I receive from those that have found a way to step ahead of the android, monopoly crisis. Im still shaking my head to finding absolutely nothing on what i perceive to be routine fix. I know i can't be the only Thrive AT105 owner that is having problems with the latest and greatest (haha funny) android update 4.04? I've been thinking that i must be missing updates because it has been a long time since ive had to update anything!?! Many Play downloads (especially games) either fail to initialize, crash, freeze or flashes I not have required hardware even though it should clearly run.
    This site quickly opened my eyes to the cold, hard facts of reality; My beloved Thrive has been abandoned and is now estranged from its' parents, Toshiba =(
    So, maybe ill quickly learn the android developer tricks and lingo so that I am able to move effortlessly ahead of the monopolized industry....=)
    zires likes this.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads