• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Powerpoint Presentations

My name is Marvin. I own a Toshiba Thrive tablet. I would like to begin using it to do power point presentations. Can someone instruct me regarding a compatible projector and other accessories I may need?

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1983 times
    ~Dan

Running DaleNet Rooted ICS v4.0.4 and Turbo Prop mod

No affiliation with Toshiba whatsoever- other than as a satisfied Thrive owner.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    @
    danvee thanks dear
    Sajid

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb020856 View Post
    My name is Marvin. I own a Toshiba Thrive tablet. I would like to begin using it to do power point presentations. Can someone instruct me regarding a compatible projector and other accessories I may need?
    Hey Marvin, There are plenty of projectors to choose from these days and they are fairly inexpensive. I would suggest you look into pico projectors specifically the LED ones as they last longer and the image quality is good. They also run on battery so you don't need to plug it in all the time but most of the batteries only last from 60-90 min. The only thing you need to connect them to your tablet is an HDMI cable. I've listed a few that are popular including the links to Amazon but you might want to do some research and see if you like any other ones.

Asus S1 LED Projector

AAXA ST200 720p LED Projector

RIF6 Cube

It will be worth it for you to also try to look for youtube videos of the image quality if you want to find out how good of an image you'll require. Hope this helps.

Remove Ads

Ads