• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GrandmaApril
  • 1 Post By rosalie

Thread: New member intro

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    No Twitter

New member intro

Hello everyone. My name is April, a/k/a Grandma April. I'm new to this forum and new to seeking out help in this manner. I've had my Toshiba Thrive 10" tablet for about two years now and I love it. Recently, it quit booting. Not sure what happened, but I've posted a help message on the forum to see if someone can help me fix it. I am by no means an advanced techie, but I do know my way around computers fairly well. I probably won't be able to offer much help on this forum...sorry. Let's see...what else to put in these bios...I'm currently working fulltime as a paralegal in Texas, I have three absolutely wonderful grandsons, Tucker (7), Tanner (6), and Colton (6 mos.). My family is all in Missouri, which is where I am from originally, and hope to relocate back to in the very near future. Love Texas, but love my family more. Hopefully, the job market in Missouri will improve soon and I can once again be with my family. Nice chatting with all of you.
    GrandPrixChris likes this.

2. Ads

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    928 times
    Twitter
    ThriveForums
    Glad to have you join us. Welcome to the forum!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    895 times
    Thanks for the nice introduction, and Welcome to Thrive Forums, April And thank you for posting your issue in the appropriate sections of the forum, so it doesn't get lost in the introduction thread

Sounds like a lovely family, and I'm sure you'll be happy to be able to get back to Missouri as soon as you can.

Don't be so sure about not being able to help out around here. Because you posted your problem, the answers and (hopefully) resolution that you get will be a benefit to others who have the same issue in the future.
    GrandPrixChris likes this.
    Thriving with dalepl's silky-smooth DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4) and Pio_Masaki's Melchior v 2.4 kernel

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Twitter
    @smalltownlife
    Hello and welcome to the forum April...

Remove Ads

Ads