• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: ok your choices folks

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    118 times

ok your choices folks

ok folks since i cant build a 3.2 base rom at the moment (long story relating to toshiba doing a very hacky implementation of sensors libraries) im going to look at doing some 3.1 ports from other devices, so the choice folks is yours, what devices builds/features would you like porting across to the thrive vote now
    Devices: 2 x Dell Streak(O2) | Motorola Atrix (Orange Contract) | Notion Ink Adam x2 | Nexus One | HP Touchpad 32GB
    Developing Android for Toshiba Thrive - Please feel free to Donate : GBP Donate | USD Donate
    Developing Officially For Notion Ink Adam (Honeycomb + froyo tweaks) - Please feel free to Donate: GBP Donate | USD Donate
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dmonsterprod

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times
    If Samsung's Honeycomb email program is anything like their Froyo tablet version, I would love to have a better email program.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    118 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mcarver2000 View Post
    If Samsung's Honeycomb email program is anything like their Froyo tablet version, I would love to have a better email program.
    im working on porting touchwiz across as i type
    Devices: 2 x Dell Streak(O2) | Motorola Atrix (Orange Contract) | Notion Ink Adam x2 | Nexus One | HP Touchpad 32GB
    Developing Android for Toshiba Thrive - Please feel free to Donate : GBP Donate | USD Donate
    Developing Officially For Notion Ink Adam (Honeycomb + froyo tweaks) - Please feel free to Donate: GBP Donate | USD Donate

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    169 times
    Twitter
    anthony_tiernan
    Themes from the Xoom. They're SO pretty.

Sent from my DROID X2
    HTC One (M8) - Stock 4.4.2 ROOTED

Previous Phones:
    OG Droid/Droid X2/Galaxy Nexus/iPhone 5/iPhone 5s/Galaxy S4
    Previous Tablets:
    Toshiba Thrive/Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9/Nexus 7 (2012)

My Themes: No longer being built. :c
    New to the forums? Please read the Guidelines of Conduct.

Thrive Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    94 times
    Twitter
    Don't
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_steve View Post
    ok folks since i cant build a 3.2 base rom at the moment (long story relating to toshiba doing a very hacky implementation of sensors libraries) im going to look at doing some 3.1 ports from other devices, so the choice folks is yours, what devices builds/features would you like porting across to the thrive vote now
    Slightly OT, but I'd like to hear more about Toshiba's hackey implementation of sensor libraries. Would you consider starting another thread to edify us on that?

And VERY off-topic: please keep an eye out for any clues regarding how the power and charging LEDs are controlled. I'm sure it's s/w, not h/w. Understanding this would enable an app for toggling these off, for night reading for example.
    drust and Darkseas like this.
    It's anybody's guess whether I'm rooted or unrooted today. Lately I've been back and forth so many times I'm losing track...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    169 times
    Twitter
    anthony_tiernan
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDawg View Post
    Slightly OT, but I'd like to hear more about Toshiba's hackey implementation of sensor libraries. Would you consider starting another thread to edify us on that?

And VERY off-topic: please keep an eye out for any clues regarding how the power and charging LEDs are controlled. I'm sure it's s/w, not h/w. Understanding this would enable an app for toggling these off, for night reading for example.
    +1. I'm interested in hearing about both of those.

Sent from my DROID X2
    HTC One (M8) - Stock 4.4.2 ROOTED

Previous Phones:
    OG Droid/Droid X2/Galaxy Nexus/iPhone 5/iPhone 5s/Galaxy S4
    Previous Tablets:
    Toshiba Thrive/Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9/Nexus 7 (2012)

My Themes: No longer being built. :c
    New to the forums? Please read the Guidelines of Conduct.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    118 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SteroidalFish2 View Post
    +1. I'm interested in hearing about both of those.

Sent from my DROID X2
    ill put a post up most likely tomorrow about sensors.

the lights ive yet to find reference for in the files

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    118 times
    just got touchwiz booted on my device, damn this looks cool . need to fix everythin now

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    146 times
    Wow! Show us a pic? (what is touchwiz again?)
    gadget fanatic, and a thriveforums super mod.

Have a problem THRiVE Related? Check out the ThriveForums Official THRiVE FAQ's

Afraid of getting in trouble? New Member? Read OUR GUIDELINES

my_devices: Android: Toshiba Thrive (not rooted, stock 3.2), Kindle Fire (not rooted, stock), Sony S1 (not rooted, stock), SE Xperia PLAY (not rooted, Android 2.3 w/ QQLauncher Pro) iOS/Other: 2goPad Windows OS Tablet, Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 1, iPod touch 1G/4G

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    118 times
    pics touchwiz is worth it just for the minimode apps (in those pics the calc is classed as a minimode app)
    IMG_20110820_170941.jpg
    IMG_20110820_170954.jpg
    IMG_20110820_171008.jpg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads