• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: [ROM] DaleNet HTK55D.31.5.0002 OOM Rooted ROM (US HC 3.2.1)

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    174 times
    Great, thanks.
    You can't imagine how happy I'm to buy the Thrive with a still hackable ROM, and that I have found this forum with your superb system and that I actually managed, with your help, of course, to muddle through all this

KAV can now go bye bye, and so do a bunch of other Toshiba stuff. On the laptop when I got it 8 yrs ago it took me 3 months wading through the registry to get rid of all the Toshiba-supplied junk. And here we're done in 3-4 days. Wow.

2. Ads

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I applied this rom today to take advantage of the extra tweeks. I didn't read the instructions this time (because I'm cool like that) and superuser was not working. I just went into settings and cleared the cache for the superuser app and it started working fine after that. So, I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but if you install this rom and can't get things working, just clear the cache on the superuser app and you might get lucky like me.

As always... BIG thanks to dalepl for a continuous river of updates and support for everyone. I've not read one comment that sounds condescending from him and he's always quick with an answer if one is needed. Wish I knew where I could be of more help myself. Happy Thrivin'

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    OOM is the best. But... When you OC your tt... Awesome.

Sent from HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk
    ~ Exile

Toshiba Tank - OOM + Overclocked
    HTC Evo 3D - not rooted "yet"
    Lenovo Y560 - i7q720, ATI 5730, G700

Rooting Guides: BatFish CWM Guide | Dalepl Roms | Bilgediver Root Videos

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Great job Delepl, I have installed this version of 3.2.1 and I am having force close issues when trying to open dolphin browser hd. It will not open at all. I uninstalled and re installed app with no results. Finally wiped all data and re flashed rom. Problem persist. Opera browser works fine but I prefer dolphin. Anyone else have this issue? Thanks for any help or suggestions.

John W.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    There are all kinds of issues with Dolphin HD and HC 3.2.1. Try Dolphin PAd. It seems to be a bit better. Some are saying to either change or shutoff the cache to sd card in Dolphin HD, but if you cannot get it to load, that does not help you.
    peecomalano likes this.
    My Development
    Easy Flash Tool (DOS) | Root/Unroot Tool (Linux)
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    Quote Originally Posted by moonfire711 View Post
    I applied this rom today to take advantage of the extra tweeks. I didn't read the instructions this time (because I'm cool like that) and superuser was not working. I just went into settings and cleared the cache for the superuser app and it started working fine after that. So, I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but if you install this rom and can't get things working, just clear the cache on the superuser app and you might get lucky like me.

As always... BIG thanks to dalepl for a continuous river of updates and support for everyone. I've not read one comment that sounds condescending from him and he's always quick with an answer if one is needed. Wish I knew where I could be of more help myself. Happy Thrivin'
    Thanks for the kind words. It is you guys that keep me going. Enjoy my work.
    My Development
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Looks that way. It does have the test pages printing like the original Toshiba version (and unlike the market trial), it just crashes when you touch gmail button. Especially strange that Toshiba released the update with the games not functioning (or not removing them). That was obvious. I can see how they missed the PrinterShare issue.

Quote Originally Posted by dalepl View Post
    This is indeed the one that comes with the Thrive. I do not think Toshiba has updated it, so it may be a version that is not compatible with 3.2. I also found that the games no longer work and I think it is the same issue.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Nice work Paul! Thank you!
    Wireless Provider: Verizon
    Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy SIII (4.1.1 & Rooted & TWRP)
    Tablet: Toshiba Thrive (4.0.4 & Rooted & TWRP)

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    You are welcome.
    My Development

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    newbee question - does this ROM work with USB drives formatted in NTFS or does it require a patch?

Thanks in advance

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads