• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: [ROM] DaleNet HMJ37.01.5.0032 Fully Stock ROM (US HC 3.1)

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Canberra, Asylum for the Cynically Insane (Australia)
    Liked
    3 times
    If it's any help, one of the guys on the Whirlpool forum posted this.

https://gitorious.org/snippets/snipp...updater-script

I've just updated with it and I'm running the stock rom.

2. Ads

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    If it works I have no issue with this. Do not really know why it is posted. I know what the issue is, I just do not have the tools or the time to correct it right now. I am on vacation to visit the GrandKids and the wife would kill me if I spent the whole time working my ROMs. I will be bad home on Monday and will fix the issue and repost the ROM then.
    My Development
    Easy Flash Tool (DOS) | Root/Unroot Tool (Linux)
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    You've already done the bulk of the work, mate. Believe me it's appreciated. Jeff on the whirlpool forum fixed the problem himself when encountered it last week (which just so happened to be the same issue I had when I tried it later).

And man what a job you've done. Sit back and relax.

The icing will be running a service station patch over the top of it. I'm glad to see the back of Toshiba ANZ!
    Last edited by Tovrin; 09-03-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tovrin View Post
    You've already done the bulk of the work, mate. Believe me it's appreciated. Jeff on the whirlpool forum fixed the problem himself when encountered it last week (which just so happened to be the same issue I had when I tried it later).

And man what a job you've done. Sit back and relax.

The icing will be running a service station patch over the top of it. I'm glad to see the back of Toshiba ANZ!
    I am happy you got the ROM loaded. By the way, why did you not load the rooted version of the ROM? It does provide some additional flexability in customizing the device. Anyway, enjoy the ROM. I hope more of you down under get to use this and see how good the device really is. 3.0 and early 3.1 loads do not due the device justice.
    My Development
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dalepl View Post
    By the way, why did you not load the rooted version of the ROM? It does provide some additional flexability in customizing the device.
    The extra flexibility at that level doesn't really mean much to me. I want stability and support. 3.1.0032 is a lot more stable. And when Toshiba release upgrades I have that level of support.

Interestingly, I seems to have gone backwards slightly in performance since putting on full stock. I'm wondering if Kaspersky is doing it ... though I haven't invoked it at all. And it was the first thing I removed on the rooted version.
    Last edited by Tovrin; 09-04-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    As for stability, all my ROMS are stock, so they are all stable. You are correct about getting the update on the rooted and modified ones. You will have to restore to stock to get the update or wait for a new ROM based on the update comes out. As for things slowing down a bit, you might going into the settings and clearing the cache. That may help out. By the way, the stock modified ROM is the same as the stock ROM except it will allow you to remove the apps.
    My Development

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    When installing the rom I'm getting the following message:
    -- Install /sdcard ...
    Finding update package...
    Opening update package...
    Verifying update package...
    E:signature verification failed
    Installation aborted.

Any ideas what happened or what I did wrong?
    Yes, you still have the stock recovery loaded. You must install ClockWorkMod recovery in order to load any ROM.
    My Development

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

HI

Im wodnerign if you r sttock version is the same that in canada we are always behind US now im stucked with the beautiful rooted dale version and im not able to install the fully stock i just format to open box state ) with dale rooted) and im just lose all of my applications like youtube, can you help me to install your fully stock? the insllation abort while the installation
    thanks very much mr!!!!

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberfire View Post
    Im wodnerign if you r sttock version is the same that in canada we are always behind US now im stucked with the beautiful rooted dale version and im not able to install the fully stock i just format to open box state ) with dale rooted) and im just lose all of my applications like youtube, can you help me to install your fully stock? the insllation abort while the installation
    thanks very much mr!!!!
    There is a problem with the fully stock installer. I am aware of this and if you had read, you would know I have been on vacation. I will look into it sometime tonight and post a fixed version. Check back later.
    My Development

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    As promised, a new version of the ROM has been posted and corrects the issue of it aborting during install. Please let me know if you find any other issues.
    My Development

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads