• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: [ROM] DaleNet IMM76D.05.000083019 Deodexed Stock Rooted ROM (European ICS 4.0.4)

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks a lot Dalepl
    It's really a fatastic job.
    I just wonder is 3G settings available for the new released version? As I unable to find it out for the US version. If you can take a good , much appreciate!

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

boost toshiba thrive volume

hello Delapl
    I experience low volume after flashing this. Is there anyway to boost volume.

Thrive Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    54 times

Re: [ROM] DaleNet IMM76D.05.000083019 Deodexed Stock Rooted ROM (European ICS 4.0.4)

There is an app called Volume+ that works well. Find it in the Play Store. There is also a mod out there that some have tried if you are the type person who will install (flash) a mod. Search this forum for "Acid Audio" and there will be a link to the mod over on the XDA forum.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1959 times
    I do not have a copy of a 3G ICS ROM, so no. As far as I know, there has not been a 3G ICS ROM released at all.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by sunpower03 View Post
    Thanks a lot Dalepl
    It's really a fatastic job.
    I just wonder is 3G settings available for the new released version? As I unable to find it out for the US version. If you can take a good , much appreciate!
    My Development
    Easy Flash Tool (DOS) | Root/Unroot Tool (Linux)
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi. I seem to have a bluetooth problem. I have tried the Favum Rom and now this one and get the same problem. Everything works fine until I use bluetooth. The first time I use bluetooth everything is fine, I can pair and transfer files. After rebooting though, when I try to switch on bluetooth instant crash to the boot screen then it gets to the lock screen and reboots again, possibly because it tries to restart the bluetooth again. It remains in this loop and the only thing I can do is restore an earler save or reinstall from scratch. Could this be because of a difference in Regional Roms/Hardware? - I bought my Thrive in Dubai so I think it was an Asian Rom still stuck on Honeycomb (Toshiba did not ever roll out ICS here as far as I am aware). Thanks in advance for any advice!

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1959 times
    No, it should not be a regional issue. The hardware is the same no matter where you get it from. Not really sure why you would have the issue you are having. No one else, including me, are have issues with bluetooth. What you can try to do is go into settings and clear the settings and cache for the bluetooth before conecting and then see if it works OK. Otherwise, I do not know what to tell you other than try the US version of ICS that I have posted.
    My Development
    Easy Flash Tool (DOS) | Root/Unroot Tool (Linux)
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dalepl View Post
    No, it should not be a regional issue. The hardware is the same no matter where you get it from. Not really sure why you would have the issue you are having. No one else, including me, are have issues with bluetooth. What you can try to do is go into settings and clear the settings and cache for the bluetooth before conecting and then see if it works OK. Otherwise, I do not know what to tell you other than try the US version of ICS that I have posted.
    Hi Dalepl, thanks for the advice ! OK I tried the US ICS rom - same issue. I clean reinstalled, cleared the data and cache from the bluetooth share service (couldn't find any other bluetooth app) and rebooted - same problem.

HOWEVER with your Asian honeycomb rom, there no issues whatsoever even after several reboots. No crashes :-) .

Every ICS Rom i've tried crashes on reboot after the first bluetooth switch on/pairing even though for the first time it works fine as it should. Go figure.

So, it is not the bluetooth device itself, it appears to be something to do with the ICS roms, perhaps that's why we've never got the Asian ICS. One of the reasons I switched to another region ICS was because Skype would not work properly in HC (black screen) but it works great in ICS. So the choice is Skype (but no bluetooth) with ICS or Bluetooth (but no Skype) with HC ! Many thanks for your help.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    can I install the European or us Ics ROM on an Aussie at100?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1983 times

Re: [ROM] DaleNet IMM76D.05.000083019 Deodexed Stock Rooted ROM (European ICS 4.0.4)

Yes.
    ~Dan

Running DaleNet Rooted ICS v4.0.4 and Turbo Prop mod

No affiliation with Toshiba whatsoever- other than as a satisfied Thrive owner.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    hello i am from germany my english is not the best
    first thank for the rom is a great job
    i have a problem with a app for a german pay tv sky
    sky go need android 4.2 or higher
    when i install the apk come an parsing error in german "parsingfehler beim parsen des pakets is ein fehler aufgetreten".

now my question give it a chance to install android 4.2 or higher to install at my at100 ore have you a other idee??
    thx

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads