• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148
Results 1,471 to 1,474 of 1474
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: [Tool] DaleNet Thrive Univeral Easy Flash Tool

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello Dear All Freinds Please Help Me My AT100 Its Very Slow I Want A ROMs And Methode For Root And Install Recovery Mods And Please Need Me For ClorckClock For Speed My AT100
    Wat The Best Roms For Me Please

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nynou007 View Post
    Hello Dear All Freinds Please Help Me My AT100 Its Very Slow I Want A ROMs And Methode For Root And Install Recovery Mods And Please Need Me For ClorckClock For Speed My AT100
    Wat The Best Roms For Me Please
    Here's the link to the universal easy flash tool. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5j...xXaVpGMkk/view good luck.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello everyone,
    I know I might not be posting in the right topic, but I think it might be interesting here because this is one of the most active topics.

I have a Toshiba AT200 (not Thrive, I know) which is running fine under Android 3.2.1 (build HTK55D.05.5.0003)... It is really outdated now, a lot of apps don't run under Honeycomb and I know an ICS update is available, but this tablet hadn't been updated for years and when I want to update using Service Station it tells me to connect my tablet to an external power source... And when I do that, it does not change anything, is there a way to charge the tablet using another way than USB ?

I tried to run "dumpsys battery" (to see what the tablet says when it connected to USB) or "dumpsys battery set ac 1" (to make the tablet think it is in in charge using AC) in a Terminal Emulator but ehm, the tablet isn't rooted so no way to run commands... Do you think there is a way to root it ?
    In fact, I don't really want to root it, just to update to 4.0.3 would be fine but I don't see any way to bypass this annoying message...

Thank you very much !

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    173 times
    Quote Originally Posted by g16pp1 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I know I might not be posting in the right topic, but I think it might be interesting here because this is one of the most active topics.

I have a Toshiba AT200 (not Thrive, I know) which is running fine under Android 3.2.1 (build HTK55D.05.5.0003)... It is really outdated now, a lot of apps don't run under Honeycomb and I know an ICS update is available, but this tablet hadn't been updated for years and when I want to update using Service Station it tells me to connect my tablet to an external power source... And when I do that, it does not change anything, is there a way to charge the tablet using another way than USB ?

I tried to run "dumpsys battery" (to see what the tablet says when it connected to USB) or "dumpsys battery set ac 1" (to make the tablet think it is in in charge using AC) in a Terminal Emulator but ehm, the tablet isn't rooted so no way to run commands... Do you think there is a way to root it ?
    In fact, I don't really want to root it, just to update to 4.0.3 would be fine but I don't see any way to bypass this annoying message...

Thank you very much !
    I think AT200 is Excite. Post in that forum perhaps to get some help on charging and rooting.
    I'm a bit surprised you try to charge by USB because I think excite comes with a 5v 2amp adapter and a special cable.
    Check this discussion Charge Cables
    Last edited by ttmoo; 08-11-2017 at 09:29 PM.
    DaleNet-Thrive_10-IMM76D.01.000072314-Deodexed_Stock_Rooted_ROM-v1.0 + Avast Mobile Security + AdAway
    DaleNet-Thrive_7-HTK55D.31.5.0008-OOM_Rooted_ROM-v1.0 + Avast Mobile Security + AdAway
    Windows XP-Pro-SP3

Remove Ads

Ads