• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: [Source Code] Thrive HC 3.x Kernel Source Code

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times

[Source Code] Thrive HC 3.x Kernel Source Code

OK folks. At the request of @StDevious, I am posting the source code for the Toshiba HoneyComb 3.x kernel. So if any of you would like to try thier hand at kernel development, here is the source you will need to do this. Please do not ask me for help, I have never done kernel development and as you see, I really do not have the time to start learning and developing this kernels too. As I have always stated, I will stick with the stock ROM and trying to make it better for all of you, so I hope someone else can take this on. Good luck.

-Download-

GPL_Sources_Toshiba_AT100 (Original) (MD5 Checksum Value: 78db7be8543838df406d05d56c95b199)

AT105_GPL_Source (Updated) (MD5 Checksum Value: 5d54282be482a07f230f643cfc8c55e0)
    Last edited by dalepl; 03-02-2012 at 06:57 PM.
    YodaSmurf and BrianXP7 like this.
    My Development
    Easy Flash Tool (DOS) | Root/Unroot Tool (Linux)
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

2. Ads

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    147 times
    Next project? I think so. After the one I'm working on. Oh, and I just got an Arduino. Too many projects, too little time.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    324 times
    [QUOTE=turnyourbackandrun; Oh, and I just got an Arduino.
    Is it treatable???
    tybar likes this.
    FAQ
    Guidelines of Conduct
    We "Thrive" to keep it clean, Help each other out, and have fun !
    If you enjoyed my nonsense feel free to hit the like button.
    Toshiba AT100/16 GB sporting CM10.~ I have no affiliation with any device manufacturer, developer, or application, Any contained statements by me are merely my own opinions to be taken as such ~

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    254 times
    Thanks paul, im new at it but I will see what I can do.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    "I would rather THRiVE than be EXCITEd."
    ADW Launcher Ex FAQ/Guide | Thrive Root/Unroot Video Tutorial/Walkthrough
    Phone(s) : Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Stock ICS (Android 4.0.4) | Motorola Droid (OG) - UltimateDroid 3.2.5 ROM w/ ChevyNo1 ULV 1.25 Ghz kernel
    Tablet(s) : Archos 70IT 250 GB - Stock, Rooted w/ Developer firmware | B+N Nook Color - Miui.us latest Miui v 1.11.4 w/ Dal's OC kernel set @ 1300 Mhz. | Toshiba Thrive 32 GB -
    DaleNet Thrive IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM(Android 4.0.4)

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    237 times
    Yeah thank you, I'm trying my hand at both cooking some rom-an and popping some kernals hope all comes out all right.
    "You can please some of the people all of the time,
    all of the people some of the time,
    but never all of the people all of the time"

V Geezy

Currently on Smacked Up to Shazaam!!

Thrive Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Quote Originally Posted by turnyourbackandrun View Post
    Next project? I think so. After the one I'm working on. Oh, and I just got an Arduino. Too many projects, too little time.
    Bahah next project indeed...and p.s...that's what she said about the too many projects too little time

Sent from my Rooted THRiVE 3.2.1 using Tapatalk
    THRiVE Support/Fun Community CHAT
    and Join the channel: #THRiVE Since we dont have a spot where I could just upload a chat without permission, this will do for now.

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    275 times
    Why do I feel like I'm Downloading the obelisk from 2001 a Space Odyssey and I'm about to poke at it with a stick for a while?
    Toshiba Thrive 10" - CynagenMod 10 "Convoluted Crocodile U3"
    Motorola Atrix 2 (ICS) - Stock
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
    Windows 8 Pro 64bit

Retired
    Ubuntu 12.04 32bit
    Kumbuntu 11.11 32bit
    Windows 8 RC 32bit

Thrive Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    PROUD TO STATE:

kernel development is in testing and yeah..it moves faster than hell on wheels. I have to use adw just to slow it down lol ill be working on this through the holiday anyone with kernel development I could use a helper or ill just get turnyourbackandrun to jump on whenever he's done with his projects

Could use some tips as well thanks guys...

Also ill post this on theme section as well as I am using red honeycomb and I must say..Ive thus far got a sexy set of around 5 icons thus far aka launcher icons etc ill post screen shots once I get a sexier non honeycomb modded themed created which ever clock and a few other Widgets ...completed. lol

Ill edit this to include all developers and theme artists from thrive forums once I get what I'm using and not using down..as I refuse to go to the elitest forums for help..all I need are you guys and pointers..and anyone with WebOS experience that can sorta point me in the differences with transistion..

I'd love to say I know what I'm doing when the pm's come after this post but truth is I'm a Linux WebOS computer guy not an official Android expert...yet so yeah bare with me when your talking in android...lol thanks guys hopefully this will get done to my liking by mid January..depending on setbacks etc..

Thanks for the kernel post I'm scared to benchmark just yet but will post screens when I do currently have these Tegras oc'd @ 1750.. with a few kinks to work out and also to figure out how to get both cores running with a toggle for 1 or both..lol Speed...or Brick ..ill take my chances

THANKS PAUL for being an inspirational and such a great influence and help here I see the new comers stacking high and coming in fast all thanks to you and all the great developers themers tinkers testers and community clowns:-P (where would we be without humor? Oh..probably on XDA..lol)

Please no hounding I like Paul will not public release anything kernel or other thing til it is brick proof and heavily tested..patience is a virtue I'm still learning damnit. Lol

Sent from my Rooted 3.2.1 THRiVE running Thrival performance test kernel/Red Honeycomb using Xparent Red Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kobos311; 12-17-2011 at 07:35 AM.
    YodaSmurf likes this.
    and Join the channel: #THRiVE Since we dont have a spot where I could just upload a chat without permission, this will do for now.

Thrive Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy49er View Post
    Why do I feel like I'm Downloading the obelisk from 2001 a Space Odyssey and I'm about to poke at it with a stick for a while?
    ROFL

"What's that? Chicken?"
    "Something like that...tastes the same way"

Sent from my Rooted 3.2.1 THRiVE running Thrival performance test kernel/Red Honeycomb using Xparent Red Tapatalk

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Big *THANK YOU* from a THRiVE user!

I was so saddened when our dev team got cut in half. Dalepl is an awesome developer, I only wish there were more developers on the THRiVE, working on getting us some delicious goodies for our tablets. Seeing that there are people actively attacking kernel mods, I can only hope that this turns into some developer interest! If I had any clue what I was doing, I would jump in with both feet, and help...alas, i'm just a hardware geek, and have no software, or coding knowledge.

Anyway, a GREAT BIG HUGE THANKS to ALL who have tackled THRiVE DEVELOPMENT!!!

AND ANOTHER HUGE THANKS TO DALEPL!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads