• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: If you get Bootloops after using Dalepl's Universal Easy Flash Tool (ICS ONLY)

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kfsorensen View Post
    I did the factory reset but I wasn't rooted. So I reran Dale's rooting software and ended up getting the fireworks loop again. I can't get to the main screen to run the script you've given because every time I try to unlock the Thrive at the opening screen it just reboots again. And I get the message about "adb is not recognized" on my laptop as well.
    I'm having the EXACT same problem and would love to know the answer to this.......

Oh and btw the link in the first post is dead but I was able to find it via google.
    Last edited by Oscifer; 11-28-2014 at 05:12 PM.

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Good Morning. This thread hasn't been visited in awhile so i thought i would freshin it up. i have gone through the steps of the easy flash tool and i am having the bootloop error. i've tried looking up the fixme at the link at the beginning but it doesn't seem to work. i would really like to get this to work because i'm wanting to upgrade to jelly bean and get some more years out of my thrive before i have to completely upgrade to a new device. any help in pointing me in the right direction would be great.

thank you.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

WHERE DID YOU FIND the software?

Quote Originally Posted by Oscifer View Post
    I'm having the EXACT same problem and would love to know the answer to this.......

Oh and btw the link in the first post is dead but I was able to find it via google.

I really want to try this out but you did not put the link in. I found the GITHUB repository but I'm not set up to build it. I need the windows executable.

Thanks

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Me too! What a frustrating experience this has been. I'm trying to fix a problem which lead me to root - more problems - and now this software is not built and I have to start installing the build tools which I'm sure will lead to its own set of problems... Too many derivative issues! Does anyone know a link that will get me this fix tool built for windows??

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Ended up finding a root option on the forums here using the SD card method.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads