DaleNet Thrive 10.1" Easy FLASH TOOL
Warning: DO NOT USE CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY TO PARTITION AND/OR FORMAT YOUR SD CARD. IT WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE.
NOTE: To do these procedures, you will need to have ADB working on your system. The package includes the Windows USB ADB drivers and if you read the readme.doc file, there are instructions on how to install the drivers. Once you have the ADB drivers working, these procedures should be able to root or flash ClockWorkMod on your device with no issues.
WARNING: Your WiFi will no longer work if you flash the wrong boot image with any system image.
Here is the list of ROMs that currently can be rooted with this tool:
WinXP users can now use the current tool to root thier device. Thanks BilgeDiver.
- INSTRUCTIONS -
1. Unzip the file into a directory of your choice.
2. Read the readme file. It has instructions for installing the ADB drivers.
3. Open a DOS command screen or use Explorer to launch Easy_Flash_Tool.bat. NOTE: If you are going to unroot your device to install an over-the-air update, be sure to undo any mods you have installed (ex. adhoc, NetFlix, etc).
4. Follow the screen prompts. Enjoy.
Here are two YouTube videos provided by BilgeDiver that will walk you through the root and unroot process: Root/Unroot Walktrhough using Easy-Root Tool (Youtube)
Please note: If you are going to load the out of memory (OOM) optimized 0032 rooted boot image, it is not compatible with any of DJ_Steve's ROMs. If you are running one of DJ_Steve's ROMs, this boot image will probably break some functions that DJ_Steve had to make work from within the boot image. If you load one of DJ_Steve's ROMs after loading this boot image, then you will loose the optimazations since DJ_Steve's ROMs load thier own boot image.
- CHANGE LOG -
- v0.01-alpha - Initial release
- 0029 boot.img
- Superuser v18.104.22.168
- su v2.3.2-efgh
- busybox v3.4.6
- Added unroot capability
- Corrected errors with the unroot.bat file
- Added ability to flash ClockWorkMod recovery during the root process
- Added removal of recovery restore on re-boot when root
- Added ability to flash the stock recovery during the unroot process
- Added restore of recovery restore on re-boot when unroot
- Updated instruction with steps to boot the device into fastboot mode.
- Now menu driven
- Changed the tools name
- Added some minor error checks
- Added 0032 load to the flash tool
- Added menu to select 0029 or 0032 to root and unroot routines.
- Added additional error checking that corrects issue with wrong boot image being flashed when unrooting when an error happens during the unroot process.
- Updated the ClockWorkMod Recovery to the one modded by dj_steve for our Thrive.
- Added BilgeDivers edits to allow Windows XP support.
- Cleaned up the batch file a little.
- Cleaned up the script.
- Added error check for file before renaming.
- Moved recovery blaster disable to root process.
- Moved recovery blaster enable to unroot process.
- Added title change for DOS command window (thinks BilgeDiver).
- No longer needs to be rooted for options
- Cleaned up the root script.
- Added out of memory (OOM) optimized 0032 rooted boot image.
- Updated ClockWorkMod recovery with dj_steves v2 (removes sd card partitioning),
- Minor script changes.
- Updated Superuser.apk to version 3.0.4.
- Updated SU binary to version 3.0.
- Added HMJ37.31.5.0011 US HC 3.1 ROM.
- Added HMJ37.03.5.0006 Canadian HC 3.1 ROM.
- Added HMJ37.08.5.0001 South American HC 3.1 ROM.
- Added HMJ37.05.5.0008 European HC 3.1 ROM.
- Corrected issue where HMJ37.05.5.0008 did not show up on the root menu.
- Updated the su binary.
- Updated the busybox binary.
- Updated the Superuser app.
- Added HMJ37.05.5.0006 European HC 3.1 ROM.
- Minor edits to batch files.
- Removed the option to flash boot images.
- Removed code to reboot device into recovery (was not working).
- Added screen to tell the user to manually boot into recovery.
- DOWNLOAD -
- Updated ClockWorkMod to v22.214.171.124 compiled by @clstengel.
DaleNet-Thrive_10-Easy_Flash_Tool-v1.5 (MD5 Checksum Value: 021796a9671e7931126aaa457e27261b)
- FUTURE CHANGES -
- Thanks -
- Plan to add an unroot script. - DONE
- May add error checking - DONE
- May add a backup function. - DONE (Kinda. It is n the CWM recovery. )
- May add CWM recovery. - DONE
- May add blaster to get rid of stock recovery restore. - DONE
@clstengel for compiling this version of ClockWorkMod for us.
All those that provided me thier boot images.
All those that have tested for me.
All those that have donated to me.