• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [ROM] DaleNet HTK55D.31.5.0008 Full Stock ROM (US HC 3.2.1)

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    First off, if you have a Thrive 10.1", this is not a ROM to be loading. This ROM is for the Thrive 7". Look at the forum you are in!
    My Development
    Easy Flash Tool (DOS) | Root/Unroot Tool (Linux)
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Can't install ICS update after reverting to stock using this rom. Install halts showing Droid with an exclamation point midway through and reboots into 3.2.1.

Any help would be appreciated.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    When I have a chance i will look into this. Must be missing something the OTA is looking for. Now, be aware, if you install the OTA, you will not be able to root again until we get an unlocked bootloader. I do plan to post a pre-rooted ICS ROM, but at present, I am way to busy to get to it. I hope to get this done in the next week or so, but that depends on my schedule.
    My Development
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks.

Just fyi, None of the OTA updates will install from any of the stock roms here. I've tried going back to each one and then letting OTA update kick in and they all fail at the same point. So, it must be missing something OTA is checking for.

Thanks again.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    OK. I have updated the ROM. It corrects the issue where the OTA update would fail to install. As a note, I want you to know that if you load the ICS update, you will currently have no way to root. The bootloader is locked and the exploit for root has been closed. I have no way to roll you back to a previous ROM build, so don't ask. Also, I am working on a pre-rooted ICS ROM. If all goes well, it should be posted in the next couple of days.
    My Development

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for all of your time and hard work! The Thrive 7" community appreciates it.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy Stuck at the Language Start page

Hi Dalepl,
    Thanks a lot for the stock rom, I installed the rom and the installation completed successfully, but after I rebooted my toshiba thrive AT105, It is stuck at the Language start page and the screen is not respoding any more, It is rebooting again and again.

Please help.

Cheers,
    Ashutosh

Quote Originally Posted by dalepl View Post
    Thrive HTK55D.31.5.0008 Full Stock ROM - This is a US based ROM

This release of DaleNet HTK55D.31.5.0008 ROM is a completely stock ROM. I have removed nothing. This ROM will allow you to flash your system back to stock. It contains the stock boot image, stock recovery image, and stock system image. This should allow you to install any over-the-air (OTA) updates.

- INSTRUCTIONS -

NOTE: Please do a complete system backup before installing this ROM. If you have a problem when loading, you will then be able to restore your device to the way it was before you attempted to install this ROM. Thank you.

WARNING: This WILL delete all user data and apps. It resets the device to out of the box state.

To install this ROM, you will need to have ClockWorkMod Recovery flashed to your device:
    1. Power down your device.
    2. Unzip the file and copy the update.zip to the root of your external SD card.
    3. Boot the device into ClockWorkMod Recovery.
    4. Select "Install zip from sdard".
    5. Select "Apply /sdcard/update.zip".
    6. Select "Yes - Install /sdcard/update.zip".
    7. Watch the ROM install on your device.
    8. When completed, select "+++++Go Back+++++".
    9. Select "reboot system now".
    10. Enjoy.
    - SCREEN SHOTS -

None. Looks like the stock OS out of the box.

- CHANGE LOG -

-v1.0
    • Initial release.
    -v1.1
    • Corrected issue where OTA updates would fail to install.
    - DOWNLOAD -

DaleNet-Thrive_7-HTK55D.31.5.0008-Full_Stock_ROM-v1.1 (MD5 Checksum Value: Will Add This Afternoon)

- FUTURE CHANGES

None. This will remain a stock ROM for people to flash their device back to fully stock.

- Thanks -
    All those that have tested for me.
    All those that have donated to me.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1983 times
    Try clearing cache through recovery, and, failing that, try a factory reset.
    ~Dan

Running DaleNet Rooted ICS v4.0.4 and Turbo Prop mod

No affiliation with Toshiba whatsoever- other than as a satisfied Thrive owner.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    No, your issue, if you have a Thrice AT105, then you loaded an incorrect ROM. This ROM is for the Thrive 7", no the Thrive 10.1". That would explain why your touch screen is not working. If CWM still works, you will need to restore or load a Thrive 10.1" ROM. If not, you will need to PM me.
    My Development

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have a problem when installing this ROM. I using HTK55D.23.5.0002. During installation it displays the signature verification failed and installation stop. can you help me?? thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads