• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    No, but
    I will look at it when I get home from work. I will let you know what I find.
    My Development
    Easy Flash Tool (DOS) | Root/Unroot Tool (Linux)
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

2. Ads

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    Quote Originally Posted by OutaDaDark View Post
    I updated my Thrive7 as stated, all went well and rebooted ok. Updated su and got root priveleges. Market then says that client is out of date and will be updated automatically shortly but after an hour, no update.

Tried going through Market via the browser to install Titanium Pro, but install starts then reboots the system. Any app I try to install starts then reboots system. Tried to reapply update, but no SDcard-Ext option appears. SD card is recognised as present via storage option in Settings. Camera says insert an SD card before using the camera.

Any ideas?
    As for the Market, the ROM has nothing to do with that. Mine updated today when I tried to install an app. So, you are saying that when you try to install an app through the Market, the download starts and then the device will reboot? Also, I do not quite understand what you are refering to on the SDcard. If you are talking about ClockWorkMod, what version do you have installed? The new one only has SDcard for installing stuff and I have had no issue with it mounting. My camera does not say insert SDcard when I select it. I will backup my device and reload the ROM and see if it does the same thing.
    My Development
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    OK, I just tried to use my extFat formatted micro SDcard and it would not mount. That may be your issue in ClockWorkMod.
    My Development

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hi there, well I tried an update with both your Stock Rooted and Modded Stock ROMs and they both worked fine. Tried the OOM update again and same thing, Market wouldn't update, (the Ext-SDCard option does disappear from CWM screen for updating leaving an update from SDCard which is, in fact, the Ext-SDCard by default), though working, the camera asked for an SD card to be inserted.

Soooo.... rolled back to Stock Rooted ROM and everything's hunky dorey. Thanks for your help, maybe it's just my machine, but I'm happy to be able to get rid of Ka-pesky and some of the HW game stuff.

Keep up the great work!!

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    If the Stock Rooted ROM worked OK, I will post a new version so you can try it out and see if everything works on it.
    My Development

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    Updated ROM. Read OP for changes.
    My Development

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads